Sunday, April 3, 2016

Thrift Haul: Chatham

So the weather turned, as it is wont to do in Southwestern Ontario. One day it's 16 and sunny and people are putting away parkas and the next day, it's below zero and there's white-out snow. Saturday, I drove from London to Chatham through flurries, that's how dedicated I am to the thrift. Apologies for the very bad photos, I took all these the same time I took the ones for the last post.

Bibles for Missions

Hand-painted and hand-crafted Italian picture frame and Somerset Mauham's Cakes and Ale


Value Village

2 Pottery Barn damask pillow shams

Wool plaid blanket

5 Jacksons of Piccadilly tea tins

Goodwill

Arcoroc France glass "Spice of Life" 1L canning jar

2 Wedgwood highball glasses in Sage Green

Small Mexican (I think, but please correct me if I'm wrong) wool runner. It's on my desk at the moment but I'll put this in my booth shortly.

Today I picked these guys up at Talize.

Retro highball glasses. Cashier missed one of them.

Placemat.

Shelves are finally going up tomorrow! Hubby and I took some plywood, cut them up, and painted them with acrylic paint in antique white. Also, while I was at Home Depot picking up shelf brackets, I stole a bunch of paint samples to use as colorful tags for items that won't hold stickers. Saves me some money on cardstock or kraft tags. I'm all about pinching pennies so I can buy more wool blankets.

J

No comments:

Post a Comment