Saturday, April 16, 2016

Thrift Haul: April Flowers

It's probably safe to say that I've found my niche. I'm the glass lady. Here's what I found on Friday.

Salvation Army
3 vases. Love the bright colors.

8 Wedgwood shot glasses, which are perfect for the incomplete set I have. 

Cute lemon yellow metal lemon juicer. Keeping this.

Value Village

2 flower glasses.

3 flower glasses.

Not a set but they'd go well together.


6 Cutler pussy willow tumblers. Love the frosting and the raised pussy willows.

4 pink stripe tumblers.

James Kent Old Foley Eastern Glory tray.

And for me, two small oil paintings, simply signed ROGER.



Alright, off to Memory Lane to drop some of these off. I feel like the nice weekend weather will encourage people to buy more vernal glassware.

- J



No comments:

Post a Comment