Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Thrift Haul: Fashion

Last week I had access to a truck for the whole week and all I found were clothes. Today was National Thrift Store Day and again, the majority of my thrifting consisted of more clothing. I guess the universe is telling me something.

J Crew wool houndstooth "Tippi" sweater. SOLD.


J Crew silk check dress w/ crinoline. SOLD

J Crew linen "Derby" dress. SOLD.


Babaton lace-trim "Galen" cami, for sale here.

In a previous post I mentioned that I kept this for myself but it's just too big on me so I'm parting with it.

Moschino Cheap & Chic silk blouse, for sale here.


Wilfred silk "Minou" cami, for sale here.

T Babaton silk "Sid" tank, for sale here.


Club Monaco wool knit tank w/ silk ruffle, for sale here.

NWT Ella Moss denim peplum, for sale here.


Milly silk polka dot dress, for sale here.


Trina Turk floral crochet "Secret" dress, for sale here.


Wilfred silk tent dress, for sale here.

Wilfred bodycon "Elise" dress, for sale here.

Splendid jersey maxi dress, for sale here.


And lastly, something I kept for myself.

Robert Rodriguez draped jersey dress.

A preview of my goodies from National Thrift Store Day!


-J






No comments:

Post a Comment