Monday, March 28, 2016

Welcome!

I finally became an antiques vendor today - I signed a contract and everything - so I thought I'd start a blog to correspond with my new profession as a shopper of old things. It's not a bad gig. Before I was just shopping on my spare time and all it did was clutter my house and rack up debt.

This blog will be a mix of the following:

Things I buy.
Things I sell.
Things I like.
Things I, well...want.

(That last one kind of ruined the rhyme).

Also featured on this blog will be Blixa, my beloved black metal rescue cat. She is so metal, it hurts. After being abandoned by her owners, she braved a mild Canadian fall and survived the beginnings of a bitter Canadian winter. She is now safe and warm...and all she does is meow for attention, affection, and food.



Details about my businesses:

1. Ebay - I currently sell women's contemporary clothing on Ebay. Brands like Marc by Marc Jacobs, Tory Burch, Club Monaco, J. Crew, Kate Spade, Milly, Nicole Miller, Alexander Wang, 3.1 Phillip Lim, Michael Kors, BB Dakota, Elie Tahari, Elizabeth & James, BCBG, Aritzia (T. Babaton, Wilfred, Le Fou, Talula, TNA), Oscar de la Renta, Dior, Joie, Frye, J Brand, Citizens of Humanity, etc. New items are added weekly.

2. Memory Lane Antiques in London, ON - My space #B12 won't be up until May 1, 2016 but this is why this blog exists. To drum up excitement!
3. Etsy - TBA

- J

No comments:

Post a Comment