Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Thrift Haul: No Theme!

I had this draft saved for over a month and I forgot to post it! September has been so hectic (lots of really good posts to come, I promise).

Mid century wood and brass balance. For sale on Kijiji for locals, and on Etsy for non-locals.


Southwest themed placemats

Love the varied colors. They clearly need a wash.

Large pansy planter.

Small Persian rug for Blixa. 

Small Japanese enamel tea pot.

Love the tangerine with the light blue interior.

Vintage Fiesta Glass handkerchief bowl.


This little end table. It's not the world's sexiest piece of furniture but it was $2 and I was sick of having a crate as a night stand. I also picked up 4 drum lampshades.

Shoes, all for sale on my eBay page.
Left to right: Marc by Marc Jacobs, Coach, Lord & Taylor x Liberty

-J

No comments:

Post a Comment